Nanny in Chicago, IL 60657.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 26
- 11 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within three months
Preferred Rate $10-$12 per hour
I have always had a large interest in kids, I grew up in a family of 6. I grew up helping watch my nephew and niece and throughout all of high school was consistently babysitting. I am extremely energetic and I also LOVE to clean, which you can't say for most people. I am extremely determined and hardworking. I am a sophomore at Illinois State University. I am majoring in Special Education, Deaf and Hard of Hearing. I have very good references and am very willing to present those to anyone; however, I do not feel right putting someone else's information publicly on the internet. Thank you :-)
Age Specific Experience
11 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Delayed Speech
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Learning Disabilities
Skills & Abilities
- Sign Language
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help