Nanny in Chicago, IL 60618.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 59
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Last week
Preferred Rate $10-$14 per hour
I'm a mother of 4 adult children. I've been around children my whole life- they've been my life. I'm kind, caring, responsible,honest, patient, fun, and loving. I have lots of experience with children ranging from newborn to teens.I ran and worked in our church nursery for several years. I taught a 5 year old Sunday School class for about 7 years. I've watched children in my home and in others. I worked at the School (Michigan) for the past two years before moving to Chicago. I'm looking for something rewarding to do and I find that in little people. You could rest assured leaving me with your precious little one-s. I'm very active creative and enjoy the outdoors. I have recently moved from Chicago where I worked for a family for the past 5 years.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 1/11/17
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Jody B. is a reference for Susan B.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Terry K. is a reference for Susan B.||Join Now to Contact Reference|