Michelle N. Nanny in Chicago, IL 60622.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 37
- 15 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $20-$30 per hour
*Currently I am only available for temporary short-term positions.*
I love children. From babies to teens, I believe kids are little people who deserve the greatest care available to them and work to make my care of your little ones as seamless as possible with your own. I look forward to meeting your family and helping care for your children!
I don't smoke. I am CPR & first aid certified, and I have an academic background in child development. I also love animals, so if your home includes pets, I'm happy to care for them as well.
My experience spans a broad spectrum of single and multiple child families with ages ranging from newborn to late teen. The majority of my experience is concentrated in children three and under & I have extensive experience with infants.
Whatever your family's situation, I look forward to speaking with you!
Please be aware I do not care for children in smoking homes where the parents smoke inside .
Age Specific Experience
15 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Delayed Speech
- Learning Disabilities
- Mobility Challenges
- Premature Newborn
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Lifting and Transferring
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 9/30/17
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Susan F. is a reference for Michelle N.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Greg H. is a reference for Michelle N.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|