Nanny in Chicago, IL 60610.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 29
- 7 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within a month
Preferred Rate $13-$17 per hour
I recently graduated from NIU with a Master's Degree in Public Health Promotion and Programming. Currently I work downtown in the Merchandise Mart. I love to stay busy and can rarely be seen sitting down or watching tv. I love kids and spent four summers as a Chicago Park District Camp Counselor as well as year developing a Dance and Fitness Program for youth and adults. I've been an active babyistter/nanny for the past 6 years and even wrote a "Babysitter Bootcamp" curriculum for an area hospital to train local babysitters. I'm CPR and first aid certified I can supply references and resume upon request!
Age Specific Experience
7 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Will consider a part time position
- Available to start on 4/16/2014
My availability is valid through 7/15/14
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Taylor S. is a reference for Katie W.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Amanda S. is a reference for Katie W.||Join Now to Contact Reference|