Nanny in Chicago, IL 60642.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check Expired
Basic Background Check Expired 03/20/2014
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 29
- 12 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within three months
Preferred Rate $17-$25 per hour
Hi! I am a determined, hard worker and absolutely LOVE kids. Babies melt my heart!
I have a bachelor's degree in Dietetics (nutrition) and a master's in Leisure Studies (sports management). I am extremely passionate about nutrition and exercise.
I would describe myself as a responsible caregiver who is sensitive and empathetic towards the needs of others. I appreciate flexibility and openness.
I am CPR (adult & infant) and First Aid certified.
Please let me know if I can be of help to you and your family. :)
Age Specific Experience
12 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 2/28/14
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Alyssa C. is a reference for Brooke B.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Kristin F. is a reference for Brooke B.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|