Nanny in Chicago, IL 60613.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 32
- 6 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within six months
Preferred Rate $14-$17 per hour
I am available for both full and part-time work. I get along great with kids, took six years of French so I can tutor the child(ren) in French, literature, math, etc. I am athletic so I also love playing with kids whether it be basketball, softball, running, or kickball. In high school for three years I was a peer educator and worked with both mentally and physically disabled teens.
I've taken classes so that I know how to do CPR and the Heimlich Maneuver.
I'm currently involved in a running club, am on a volleyball team, and I take dance classes.
Age Specific Experience
6 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
2 to 3 years of infant care experience
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Delayed Speech
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Illness
- Mobility Challenges
- Visual Impairment
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 6/30/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Ashleigh F. is a reference for Faith F.||Relationship: Friend||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Cassandra F. is a reference for Faith F.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|