Basic Background Check
Pimporanee B. Nanny in Chicago, IL 60660. Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check completed and badge awarded. Contact the caregiver directly to see the report.
Basic Background Check Completed 01/30/2015
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 30
- 5 years paid experience
Last signed in: Today
Rating (1 review)
Preferred Rate $12-$18 per hour
My name is Pimporanee, you can me “Kim” as my nickname. I’m originally from Bangkok, Thailand. I am a reliable, responsible, adaptable, energetic and patient person with excellent childcare experiences. I simply love children, love caring for them and find them fascinating. I like taking children to do daily activities to meet the children’s physical and emotional needs. I have been taking care of children, ages between 3 months old to 8 years old over 5 years and do have training and a certification from The American Red Cross for CPR (Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED training program).
I graduated Bachelor Degree from University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce at 2006. In major of Communication Arts, Advertising. In addition, I always keep the rooms clean and organize, so I like to train the kids to clean their stuffs after they use it. This can cultivate the good habits and good health.
Childcare experiences history:
5 years of experience working with infants, children and toddlers of different ages.
- Nov 2013 – Jan 2015, full time nanny with private child care provider, 2 children: age 5 year old girl and 8 Year old boy.
- Jan 2012 – Oct 2012, full time nanny with private child care provider, 1 child: age 18 months old boy.
- April 2011 – Jan 2012, I had worked as an Au Pair (full-time, live-in) to take care of 6 months old twin boys and 2 years old girl. My duty is all with twin boys, the little girl just for after her full day school. Their father is work at home but always in his office, their mother back home in the evening.
- Year 2009-2010, I was been train to be a nanny in Thailand for more than 2,000 hour for prepared to be an Au pair in childcare training name Kido Nursery (same as Gymboree), it a part time job (I was been worked as a purchasing officer after I graduate). I cared for children 6 months – 7 years old.
I do have reference from 3 families. I also can drive and I just got CPR certificate form Red Cross (Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED)
Ryan& Robyn Mishkin Tell: 305-710-0399
(Twins boy 6 months old and 2 years old girl)
Ryan Schwartzberg Tell: 703-606-2025
(Boy, 18 months)
Revathi Suppiah Tell: 773-877-4849
(5 year old girl and 8 year old boy)
Please feel free to contact me for more information.
Age Specific Experience
5 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
2 to 3 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 4/30/15
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
We interviewed 20 candidates on the phone and met with at least 10 in person and Pim was one of our final two candidates (who were both excellent).
Pim worked with our family for a couple of days and she was a hard worker and very good with the kids (we have 2.5 year old twins and a newborn). She was extremely easy to get along with and would have made a wonderful addition to our family. My wife and I both felt very comfortable with her and would have trusted her with our kids.
At the end of the day, we had two great candidates and had to select one, but there was nothing that Pim did that gave us pause. In fact, my wife and I had almost canceled the last day-interview (the person who did get the job) because we were ready to hire Pim.
I think any family would be lucky to have her.
Thank you very much for your review ^-^
|Ryan M. is a reference for Pimporanee B.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Ryan S. is a reference for Pimporanee B.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|