Nanny in Chicago, IL 60630.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 42
- 15 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within a month
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
I seriously love hanging out with children.
They are so full of amazing energy and such a joy to be around.
I am passionate about children because you can learn a lot from them, like how to enjoy the simple things in life. I have been working with children for the past 20 years in the position of babysitters, nanny,
Age Specific Experience
15 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Physical Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Down Syndrome
Special Needs Services Experience
- Bed Baths
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 9/14/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies