Nanny in Evergreen Park, IL 60805.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 38
- 18 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$30 per hour
I am a 35 year old professional nanny and house manager with 13 yrs of experience. I am from South Africa, I first came as an Aupair in 2003,then returned as a legal resident in 2005. I have been described as very energetic, reliable, take initiative & firm with a good sense of humor. I get along well with people and thrive on good communication. I have worked with children between the ages of 6 weeks - 13yrs old. I believe in early & continuous learning. I love to do crafts, play, sing, take walks, go to the park, library, museum & other outdoor activities.
My last position was in the south loop as a nanny and house manager, taking care of toddler twins and their 7yrs old brother on days he didn't have school. The position was temporary filling in for the permanent nanny on maternity leave for 6 months.
If you would like to know more about me please fell free to send me a message. I look forward to hearing from you.
Age Specific Experience
18 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 5/31/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Essay Writing
|Nicole J. is a reference for Karabo M.||Relationship: Co-worker||Join Now to Contact Reference|