Nanny in Evergreen Park, IL 60805.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 38
- 18 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within two months
Preferred Rate $16-$30 per hour
Hi My name is Karabo Morgan, I am a 38 year old professional nanny and house manager with over 10 yrs of experience. I've worked with children of all ages, from birth to pre-teen. As a nanny I like to engage the children in fun games and activities, I believe in early and continuous learning. I love to do crafts, play, sing, take walks, go to the park, library, museums and other outdoor activities. I'm also a big fan of scheduling playdates with other nanny friends in Chicago. In my past experienced I've worked as a Aupair, Nanny/house manager and nanny share. I'm very reliable, safety conscious, healthy excellent cook, take initiative, creative, very organized, confident, patient, & firm with a good sense of humor. I'm CPR certified and have clean driving record.
If you would like to know more about me please feel free to send me a message. I look forward to hearing from you.
Age Specific Experience
18 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 5/31/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Essay Writing
|Nicole J. is a reference for Karabo M.||Relationship: Co-worker||Join Now to Contact Reference|