Suzanne P. Nanny in Chicago, IL 60610.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 34
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within three months
Preferred Rate $15-$25 per hour
As your nanny, I feel it is important to be comfortable, open, respectful, honest, loyal, and have a good sense of trust with each other. These are qualities which I possess and feel are important because after all, your children are in my care. I was raised with morals and manners, traits which should be instilled in a child from an early age. Otherwise, I am fun, outgoing, enthusiastic, and put my heart in everything I do. I am extremely motivated, like to be out and about, very active, and social with other kids. Going to the aquarium, zoo, museums, classes, park, storytime, beach, etc...are all part of a normal weekly routine for me and while providing your child with a loving, nurturing, and safe environment. I feel it is very important for a child's development.
Workman Family, Child-Care Provider
November 2011 – March 2013
FULL-TIME NANNY & PART- TIME, Ages of children upon hire: 18 mo. (newborn in February 2013)
Minutella Family, Child-Care Provider
October 2009 – September 2010 & August 2012 – March 2013
PART TIME NANNY, Ages of children upon hire: 2 (Cassandra) & 4 (Daniel)
Barker Family, Child-Care Provider
October 2008 – August 2009
FULL-TIME NANNY, Ages of children upon hire: 22 mo. (twins), (newborn in December 2009)
Matricaria Family, Child-Care Provider
November 2005 – August 2008
PART TIME NANNY, Ages of children upon hire: 23 mo. (Katie) & 6 mo. (Caroline)
Kozlowski Family, Child-Care Provider
September 2003 – August 2008
FULL-TIME NANNY & PART TIME NANNY, Ages of children upon hire: 3 mo. (newborn Chloe- December 2005 & Isabella August 2008)
• Engaged with children on an individual basis to build positive relationships with them.
• Established and maintained a safe play environment for the children.
• Organized activities that enhanced children’s physical, emotional and social well being.
• Worked with parents to develop and implement discipline programs to promote positive behavior.
• Promoted language development skills through reading and storytelling.
• Responsible for household duties pertaining to children.
• Established on-going relationship with family.
• Communicated with parents about daily activities and behaviors.
• Help promote reading and education, homework.
• Traveled with family.
• Made healthy snacks and meals.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 7/22/17
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Emily B. is a reference for Suzanne P.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Lara M. is a reference for Suzanne P.||Join Now to Contact Reference|