Nanny in Chicago, IL 60657.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 27
- 6 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within four months
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
I am 26 years old, I have been a nanny for 7.5 years and I love kids, I have three brothers, and I have been babysitting since I was about 12. I have a great deal of experience and I am very responsible, honest, and trustworthy. I don't smoke, I love to be outside and do fun outdoor activities such as going to the beach, playing at the park, going on bike rides and walks. I am a very fun nanny, I love music and going to concerts in my free time.
Age Specific Experience
6 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Available to start on 2/8/2016
My availability is valid through 4/27/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Sarah M. is a reference for Rachel Y.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Susan R. is a reference for Rachel Y.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|