Kinsey M. Nanny in Chicago, IL 60613.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 27
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $65000-$90000 per year
My most recent nannying experience has consisted of working to maintain childcare/household duties/scheduling for a family with twin boys (age 4yrs/SPD/dev delays). This FT position has consisted of work weeks ranging from 40-55 hrs, including 2-3 annual vacations where scheduling has varied.
A typical day caring for the two kids includes meal prep, playing with puzzles, reading books, going outside to do sidewalk chalk, walks/biking/scooter rides, trips to the nearby parks/zoos/musuems, school drop off/pickup and an array of weekly therapy sessions both in home and in office.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Delayed Speech
- Learning Disabilities
- Sensory Integration Disorder
Special Needs Services Experience
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Positive Behavioral Support
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 6/1/16
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Anna H. is a reference for Kinsey M.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Genevieve T. is a reference for Kinsey M.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|