Jessica S. Nanny in Chicago, IL 60625.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 31
- 11 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within four months
Preferred Rate $12-$20 per hour
My experiences start here but do not end here!
I do not smoke
I love pets & have a dog.
English is my 1st language, and Spanish 2nd
No medical or special needs.
Hold an Early Childhood Education Associates, Currently working towards my BA in ECE with a concentration in Special Education.
I am the oldest to three brother (one set of twins), and the baby of the family, my sister.
Focused, Patient, Quick Thinker, Reliable, On-Time, Takes the initiative, Easy going.
Crafty, Active, Homework helper, Great at keeping a home clean & feeling like a home.
I have worked with ages from birth to the age of 18.
Does not believe in punishment but in redirecting their choices / actions.
Age Specific Experience
11 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Premature Newborn
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Sign Language
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 1/31/16
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling