Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
- 10 years paid experience
- Age 34
- Nanny in Chicago, IL 60657
- Speaks Spanish
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
Hello, name is Taryn , I am 33 years old. I have been working as a career nanny for the past 14 years, and I specialize in nanny shares. I am fluent in both Spanish and English , and I am CPR/First Aid certified. I chose nannying as my career because I have a true passion for working with children. It is rewarding for me to be able to help them grow into the best people they can be. I make a commitment to every family to always give their child care, age appropriate education, love, and HEALTHY discipline. I am currently working a full time position in the Gold Coast. I also do part time work for families who are in need of evening, date night, and weekend hours. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions , or are in need of evening or weekend Read more hours. Thanks !
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Expired. Last completed on 07/13/2019.
Basic background check
Expired. Last completed on 05/26/2018.
Motor vehicle records check
Expired. Last completed on 09/10/2019.
First aid certification
- Willing to consider either a part time or full time position
- Seeking Summer Position, Short-term (1 to 3 months), Temporary (4 to 12 months), Permanent (1 to 2 years), Permanent (2 or more years) employment
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
- Start date is flexible
- My availability is valid through 9/4/19
Willing to care for 3 children per sitting
$18-$23/hr for the first child, $1 for each additional child
Infants (age 0-11 months)
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
Special needs expand
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Visual Impairment
- Former Employer Join to contact reference
- Potty Training
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling