Katherine H. Nanny in Chicago, IL 60614.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check Expired
Basic Background Check Expired 02/06/2016
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 29
- 12 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
Hi! I'm a former lead Montessori teacher and am certified by the American Montessori Society to teach children ages 3-6. I'm currently a student at Northwestern University studying for my MA in counseling with a concentration on children and adolescents.
I have worked with children ages three months to 12 years and am comfortable with multiple children.
Please let me know if you'd like to hear more!
Age Specific Experience
12 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
2 to 3 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Mother's helper
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Physical Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Learning Disabilities
- Sensory Integration Disorder
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 12/9/15
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Potty Training
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies