Nanny in Chicago, IL 60660.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 28
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within five months
Preferred Rate $18-$30 per hour
I am a speech and language pathologist who works with mostly young children (under age 7). I am off for the summer only (end of June-early August) and looking for a fun, easygoing family that I can help out! I have tons of experience and solid references. I am comfortable with many levels of abilities and have experience in behavior therapy as well.
If you are looking for a fun, reliable, down to earth sitter with plenty of experience working with children (who really enjoys it!), please don't hesitate to contact me. Hope to hear from you soon!
Thank you for your interest,
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder
- Cerebral Palsy
- Delayed Speech
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help