Nanny in Chicago, IL 60655.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 29
- 16 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $12-$16 per hour
I have been babysitting for over 10 years, and held 2 actual nanny positions. I babysat for the same family for over 9 years and helped raise their 3 boys, who are now 18, 16, and 11. I graduated from Harper College with my A.S. - main focus during my time there was child care and medical courses. I have taken many child development courses since high school and am CPR and First Aid certified. I have worked with disabled kids, and also worked with kids in speech and occupational therapy. I have references upon request.
Age Specific Experience
16 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 5/19/14
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Kary G. is a reference for Kelly K.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Christine R. is a reference for Kelly K.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|