Paradize C. Nanny in Chicago, IL 60643.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 33
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $12-$18 per hour
My name is Paradize Coopwood and I'm 25 years old. I have over 5 years experience working with children from ages 6 weeks to 6 years old. I also have Nanny experience which my duties were everything related to childcare with the children, light housework, and running errands. I have also worked at a Daycare Center as the Director/Teacher and my duties were all daily oversees of the children and staff. I currently have an degree in early childhood education and still attending school for my BA. I enjoy working and teaching with children, going to parks/walks, and providing age appropriate activities. I'm looking for parttime/ fulltime work with a nice loving family and a long term commitment. I live on the Southside of Chicago and have my own care with a outstanding driving record and full coverage insurance. I'm very dependable, self-motivated, and most of all a hard worker. Any more questions please feel free to contact me directly at (773) 671-1735. I'm also willing to start ASAP!
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 11/28/15
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Meal Preparation
- Potty Training
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling