Basic Background Check
Nanny in Des Plaines, IL 60018.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check Expired
Enhanced Background Check Expired 02/26/2015
Basic Background Check completed and badge awarded. Contact the caregiver directly to see the report.
Basic Background Check Completed 12/08/2016
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
Des Plaines, IL
- Age 38
- 25 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within two months
Preferred Rate $500-$700 per week
So... a little about me:
- Top 10 in "Best Sitter in America" by Sittercity in 2014
- Since the age of 10, I have cared for children ages newborn through 15 years old and up to 3 children at a time.
- Trained in CPR and First Aid
- Able to assist with homework, run errands, cook meals, and light housework.
- Prepare meals for those with food allergies: gluten, nuts, dairy, vegan.
- I love playing board games, having fun outdoors and reading stories.
- Interest in all things 'art' and am working to learn sign language and French.
- Earned a B.A. in Advertising and am looking to continue my studies in Psychology.
- I have lived in Des Plaines for 15+ years.
- Have three younger sisters (21, 17, 15) which I adore and love spending time with them.
- Am the proud mother of a dog, a black lab mix.
Thank you for your time and consideration!!
Age Specific Experience
25 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Available to start on 3/7/2017
My availability is valid through 3/7/17
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Becky K. is a reference for Haydee M.||Relationship: Client||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Molly C. is a reference for Haydee M.||Relationship: Client||Join Now to Contact Reference|