Virginia E. Nanny in Elmhurst, IL 60126.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check Expired
Enhanced Background Check Expired 01/28/2016
Basic Background Check Expired
Basic Background Check Expired 09/14/2016
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 34
- 13 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within four months
Preferred Rate $0-$0 per week
Hello, potential Family
Are you in search of quality child care and looking for an experienced educator who's professional and trustworthy?
Then a home daycare might be just want you are looking for.
Hi, my name is Virginia and I'm the owner and primary caregiver for 2nd Connection Family Child Care home daycare, located in Elmhurst, IL. I have work in childcare professional for 13+ years and hold a B.A in Early Childhood education with an Infant/toddler certification . I own and operate a small home day care out of my home with a low teacher/child ratio. I currently have space available.
My program offer:
* Homemade baby-food
* 2 snacks and 1 meal
*Developmental tracking and screenings
* Parent-teacher conferences
* An infant/toddler learning environment
*weekly community field trips
* and much much more.
I am CPR and First Aid certified, a non-smoker and registered with the CCR&R. I’d be happy to provide references as well as meet or chat on the phone about my program.
Here's little more about me...
I have been an Infant and toddler teacher and specialist , lead preschool teacher, School-age (before and after school) teacher, an early childhood program coordinator, an Home Based Educator for Early Head Start, a Sunday school teacher, a night nanny, a nanny for three families ( age ranging for 5 days to 10 years old) and a babysitter for multiple families.
I am Looking forward to hearing from you and I wish you the best of luck with your search!
2nd Connection Family Child Care
Age Specific Experience
13 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Delayed Speech
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Learning Disabilities
- Mobility Challenges
- Premature Newborn
- Sensory Integration Disorder
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Mobility Assistance
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Sign Language
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 3/12/18
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Meal Preparation
- Potty Training
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling