Nanny in Elmhurst, IL 60126.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 37
- 18 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within a month
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
Hello, my name is Nina. I am a nanny in Elmhurst for the same family I have been with for over 9 years. I am currently before (7-8a) and after (3-7p) school caregiver for them.
I am looking for a family, or families that I can work with to fill in the daytime gap (8a-3p). I would also be open to working evening and weekends, as needed and as available.
I just graduated from a health career program at Triton (May). However, I am still more interested in continuing to work with children.
I look forward to meeting great families needing some extra help!
Some quick facts about me
- 36 years old
- No children of my own
- Extremely flexible around my work obligations
- Oldest of 3 girls
- I have been babysitting since 8th grade
- I used to work in marketing for a real estate company
- Degree in Applied Science
- I absolutely ENJOY working with children
- I have my own reliable and insured car
- Certification in First Aide/CPR
( I will have my current employer as a reference)
Age Specific Experience
18 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 7/10/16
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling