Nanny in Franklin Park, IL 60131.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
Franklin Park, IL
- Age 31
- 12 years paid experience
Last signed in: Last week
Preferred Rate $10-$20 per hour
I LOVE working with children of all ages and abilities.
I currently work for a daycare center as the 2's TEACHER. As the 2 year olds teacher I plan lesson plans and activities for the children. I take them outside when the weather allows me to. I also help with potty training the 2 year olds that I care for once they are ready. Before that I was in the infant room where the children are 6 weeks old to 2 years old. I fed, changed, put them to sleep and playd with them.
I worked at a park district in their preschool programs, before/after school programs and a Kindergarten class, as well for almost 6 years from 2007-2013.
I worked at a Montessori school from August 2009 - April 2011 working with children ages 2-6.
I was a camp counselor/camp manager for 10 years.
I'm a fun, out going and lovable person who likes to meet all kinds of people.
I have a niece (age 11) and nephew (age 9) who are the world to me. I love taking them to the playgrounds and doing different things with them (in and outdoors).
I DO NOT DRIVE-PLEASE KEEP THAT IN MIND WHEN LOOKING AT MY PROFILE. THANK YOU. (I would be taking the Metra train or Pace/CTA busses to you and/or walking/biking).
Age Specific Experience
12 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
2 to 3 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Learning Disabilities
- Premature Newborn
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Bladder and Bowel Assistance
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 6/19/16
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Social Studies