Claudia M. Nanny in Glenview, IL 60025.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 47
- 20 years paid experience
Last signed in: Last week
Preferred Rate $20-$40 per hour
I love kids very much and i will do everything for them to be happy and them to enjoy they childhood, i am a energetic caring ,responsable person who has a positive attitude. i enjoy spending time outdoors, doing crafts, playing games, riding bikes, going to the library and parks, i also love reading, music and dancing . I think you have to meet me so you can see what kind a person i am.
I am a devoted, reliable, caring, detail-oriented home organizer, housekeeper, and childcare provider. My goal is to help families run their homes more smoothly and to support them however I can in keeping a tidy and organized home.
The Koster Family2009 – 2018 (Present)
● Help children complete homework assignments and school projects.
● Organize activities that enhance children’s physical, emotional, and social well-being.
● Encourage children to be understanding of and patient with others.
● Engage with children on an individual basis to build positive relationship with them.
● Closely monitor children’s play activities to verify safety.
● Safely transport children to and from school and extra-curricular activities.
● Promoted language development skills though reading, writing and storytelling.
● Helped develop the family’s schedule to maintain household order.
2013 – 2018. (Present)
● Taking care of their kids .
● Assist a two-career household in balancing their workload at home by providing organizing, laundry, and cleaning services.
● Administered all aspects of general housekeeping, organization, and deep cleaning of residence on live-out basis for three families.
● Ran errands, including taking laundry to dry cleaners, transporting children to/from school.
● Cleaned home interiors and immediate exteriors such as patios, porches, and decks.
● Maintained kitchen area, including dishes, pantries, cupboards, counters, and floors.
● Purchased and ordered groceries and household supplies to maintain kitchen stock levels, and accurately recorded expenditures to assist with household budget management.
Graduated in Guatemala 1989
● CPR Certified.
● Pediatric First Aid Certified
● Child care specialist
● Household budgeting
Age Specific Experience
20 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Visual Impairment
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 5/16/18
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Mrs E. is a reference for Claudia M.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Mrs C. is a reference for Claudia M.||Join Now to Contact Reference|