Nanny in Huntley, IL 60142.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check Expired
Basic Background Check Expired 09/25/2015
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 33
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$25 per hour
Hi my name is Colleen, I am a mom of 2 children, 6 yrs old and a 4 1/2 years old. If you are looking for someone to care for your child as you care for them, you just found her. I am enrolling children in my at home daycare at this time, and I have daily rates. If you would like more information or have any questions, I would be happy to answer them. You can email me at email@example.com. I am a dedicated professional who loves to work with children. The following is what you can expect from my daycare:
Supervision by a highly-trained, certified professional.
· I earned an associate's degree in early childhood education from
William Rainey Harper College in 2005. I have been supervising children of all daycare ages for 11 years in professional daycare settings. I am committed to providing affordable daycare services at my home that exceed the quality of more expensive options.
A safe and healthy environment.
· Through the use of safety gates, outlet plugs, door latches, age-appropriate and non-toxic materials, I am looking out for your child's safety. Floors, surfaces, toys, and other items of contact will be cleaned regularly. Lunch, as well as a morning and afternoon snack will be provided.
Enrichment activities tailored to suit your child's needs.
· Reading activities using our generous assortment of books.
· Counting, sorting, and explorative activities.
· Art and craft projects using non-toxic supplies.
· A generous assortment of age-appropriate toys are available.
Children are welcome to bring their favorite toys from home.
· Exercise activities for motor development. I have a large backyard that adjoins a forest preserve, providing ample space
for your child to play.
· I have a DVR and am willing to record currently available programs for your child to view during the day.
· I have a DVD player and am willing to show any movies that you provide or that I have available.
· Please inquire about my seasonal activities.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Down Syndrome
- Learning Disabilities
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 3/15/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Potty Training
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Social Studies
|Eric . is a reference for Colleen B.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Amy . is a reference for Colleen B.||Join Now to Contact Reference|