Latoya L. Nanny in Joliet, IL 60431.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 32
- 8 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $6-$15 per hour
I love working wiht kids they are fun and interested. I love their laughs and smile. I think kids are interested and special and should be treated special. I love assiting kids in whatever way possible that I can assist them. I love it when I see that kids are happy whenever htey are happy then I am happy as well. Kids are important in our everday life and they are what will be. They are growing into future leaders for tomorrow and wiht the proper care and guidance the will achieve and become successful. I am also a sunday school teacher and is in the process of becoming a certified sunday school teacer.
Age Specific Experience
8 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 4/4/2016
My availability is valid through 7/2/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Fatma R. is a reference for Latoya L.||Join Now to Contact Reference|