Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
- 4 years paid experience
- Nanny in Libertyville, IL 60048
- 9 miles, will travel 10 mi
- Comfortable with pets
Hi! :) I’m currently studying elementary education at Illinois State University! I’ve had a lot of experience with children! I’ve nannied for an infant for about 4-5 months and for 2 girls ages 8 & 12 for a whole summer! I’ve also been involved with a preschool program at my high-school working with 3-5 year olds + I volunteered at a local day camp called “Sunshine Kids” working with the ages of 2-4. I have my own transportation and I’m willing to travel! I consider myself to be kind, friendly, funny, creative, and fun!
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Motor Vehicle Records
First aid certification
- Willing to consider a part time position
- Seeking Summer Position, Temporary (4 to 12 months) employment
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekends Daytime
- Start date is flexible
- My availability is valid through 5/8/21