Samantha H. Nanny in Melrose Park, IL 60164.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
Melrose Park, IL
- Age 30
- 7 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $15-$25 per hour
I have 7 years of experience and training in the child care setting from the ages of 6 weeks to 12 years old. I am CPR certified, have an associates degree in Criminal Justice and taken some classes in Early Childhood Education. I also have a 9-year-old daughter.
It's a joy for me to work with children. I love to see them learn and grow. I ensure health and safety while having a productive day. I love to cook, do arts and crafts, and be active.
Age Specific Experience
7 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 2/2/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies