Nanny in Melrose Park, IL 60160.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
Melrose Park, IL
- Age 51
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: This week
Preferred Rate $10-$14 per hour
My name is Eva, I am a loving nanny who needs a FT job.
I am very experinced with children. I worked as a school teacher for 15 years and as a nanny I have worked for several families. I am good with children of all ages, from newborns to school kids. I am willing to do some light housework, too.
I am very reliable, responsible, prompt, loyal and very, very patient.
I can provide great references.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 11/30/16
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Checking answers
- Basic Math
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
|Karen . is a reference for Eva G.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Martina . is a reference for Eva G.||Join Now to Contact Reference|