Nanny in Northbrook, IL 60062.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 27
- 14 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within two months
Preferred Rate $14-$20 per hour
I am 26 years old and have a degree in Elementary Education. I currently work as substitute teacher at an elementary school in Northbrook. I am only available after 3 PM during the week.
I grew up in Northbrook and have been babysitting for 10+ years. I worked at a daycare in Highland Park for a year and led my own classroom, so I have had a lot of experience with children ages 2-4.
My babysitting experience includes (but is not limited to) taking care of up to 5 children at once, caring for twins, and children with mental/emotional disabilities.
Age Specific Experience
14 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Overnight care
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Learning Disabilities
Special Needs Services Experience
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 8/15/16
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies