Nanny in Oak Lawn, IL 60453.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check Expired
Enhanced Background Check Expired 09/21/2016
Basic Background Check Expired
Basic Background Check Expired 08/31/2014
Motor Vehicle Records Check Expired
Motor Vehicle Records Check Expired 09/19/2016
Oak Lawn, IL
- Age 35
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $20-$25 per hour
Hi there! Thanks for reading my profile. :)
- College graduate.
- Nanny/House Manager for 7 years (infants to 6 years).
- Babysitter for 20+ years (infants to teenagers).
- Reliable, patient, loving, trustworthy, responsible, caring, silly, playful, communicative, and provides children with structure.
-Loves arts & crafts, singing, reading and taking children on fun adventures (Children's Museum, Zoo, Library, Chuck E Cheese, park, etc)
- Flexible to fit the needs of the family (starting early, staying late or date night sitting).
- Additional responsibilities (laundry, errands, grocery shopping, light housekeeping, etc.).
- Loves animals
- Chicago Nanny Training Day 2016
- National Nanny Training Day 2015.
- Professional Nanny Training.
- Virtus Training: Protecting God's Children.
- Creating A Positive Child Care Environment.
- Literacy For Infants and Toddlers.
- Get kids to listen without nagging, reminding or yelling.
C R E A T I V E
Reading expert (ask me)
Patience is key when working with children and I developed that at an early age working with an autistic child. Over the years, I have also taken care of children with behavioral problems, sensory/development issues, delayed speech and ADHD. I have completed coursework in Child Development and Child Psychology.
The previous family I worked for had 4 children - triplets (3 1/2 years old) and a 5-year-old child. Currently, I'm a full-time Nanny for a family with a 22 month old & 4 year old. I have also been working at a Church Nursery (infants to 4 years old) for almost 4 years. I have a deep passion for working with children and genuinely love it!
I'm looking for a family that I can grow with for at least a year or two. I would love to become apart of the family and will give my all to care for their children.
In my personal life I enjoy music, movies, volunteering and spending time with family and friends. Please feel free to ask me any questions! Thanks so much for your time, I look forward to hearing from you and learning about your kid(s). :)
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Applied Behavior Analysis
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 9/20/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Michelle N. is a reference for Ellen G.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Jen O. is a reference for Ellen G.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|