Nanny in Oak Lawn, IL 60453.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
Oak Lawn, IL
- Age 31
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within six months
Preferred Rate $9-$12 per hour
I have been baby-sitting since I was 12 years old. I have always enjoyed having a child care job during my summers off from school. I have experience working with many different families. I worked in a day care setting for two years as well as a therapeutic school for children with autism. I have experience working with children ages 4 months-16 (high school). I completed my bachelor's degree in special education from Illinois State University in 2009 and have been teaching students with specific learning disabilities in a nearby suburban school district for the past 5 years.
I enjoy being outside, walking, running, and going for a bike ride. I also love to read during the summer when I am not focused on my school work.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Hearing Loss
- Learning Disabilities
- Sensory Integration Disorder
Special Needs Services Experience
- Positive Behavioral Support
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 8/14/14
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help