Nanny in South Elgin, IL 60177.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
South Elgin, IL
- Age 30
- 14 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within six months
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
My passion is taking care of and seeing children grow and learn. I have just recently opened my own home daycare in South Elgin. I'm looking forward to developing strong bonds with all of the children who come to Many Hearts and look forward to helping them reach milestones and preparing them for kindergarten (I was previously teaching kindergarten). I love helping children become independent and I love helping with homework. Being that I went to school for elementary education I really like to make activities not only fun but also educational. I am also certified in both CPR and First-Aid.
Age Specific Experience
14 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Visual Impairment
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 10/24/14
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Krista R. is a reference for Lauren K.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Britt D. is a reference for Lauren K.||Join Now to Contact Reference|