Nanny in Westmont, IL 60559.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check Expired
Enhanced Background Check Expired 09/22/2016
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 37
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within six months
Preferred Rate $175-$200 per week
My goal is to find a family who will hire me long term whether it be a full or part time position. I want them to have similar values in raising children and feel comfortable enough to view me as part of their family. I am a mother to a 9-year-old girl who will be starting fourth grade in the fall and a soon to be 3 yr old. I have 15 years of child care experience and 7 years of being a private nanny.
My duties are to prepare healthy meals and snacks, give them baths, change diapers, potty train them, create art with them, oversee them with their homework, read them books, play board games, put them down for naps and at bedtime, and most importantly, interact, play and give them my full attention. I am looking to care for 2 kids in my home. I can start asap!
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 6/15/2015
My availability is valid through 9/10/15
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
|Kisah H. is a reference for Amy T.||Relationship: Client||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Monet W. is a reference for Amy T.||Relationship: Client||Join Now to Contact Reference|