Nanny in Wheeling, IL 60090.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 47
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within two months
Preferred Rate $10-$20 per hour
My name is Alexandra.
I graduated from Teachers College in Moscow, Russia and have been working as an come-in-go Babysitter/Nanny for 10+ years already. I prefer long-term commitment. If you are looking for a professional with high values, a lot of love and patience, reliable and flexible, who is a pet's lover, please refer to me.
I have a valid Driver License, clean driving record, and a new safe car. My educational background benefits me provide excellent care for your children along with intellectual fun. I like to read books to kids, to be outside, do art and craft projects. In addition to driving children to the school or other activities, I can do their laundry, cooking, cleaning after them. I am willing to run errands and help with light housework.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 8/29/15
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Yanna P. is a reference for Alexandra K.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Jessica G. is a reference for Alexandra K.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|