Nanny in Batesville, IN 47006.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 33
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $12-$15 per hour
I have a degree from Purdue in Early Childhood Education and Exceptional Needs and I am licensed to teach children ages birth-age six, as well as special education birth-grade 3. I am married with two boys, ages 12 and 13. We are moving back to Batesville in April to be close to family, after spending the last 5 years in Florida. I am currently teaching preschool and am looking to babysit part-time or full-time, preferably in my home. I have over 20 years experience with children, including teaching, running church programs and volunteering (and of couse being a parent).
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Down Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 4/18/2016
My availability is valid through 5/21/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help