Nanny in Cedar Grove, IN 47016.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
Cedar Grove, IN
- Age 29
- 17 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within a month
Preferred Rate $9-$15 per hour
Hi there! I'm Kelsey, a 29 year old full time nanny. I've been doing what I love for 11 years now. I started babysitting when I was ten years old.
I became STNA certified in high school and I worked in nursing homes for a while but it was just too sad for me. Right out of high school I became a medical assistant, so I have some education in the medical field.
My experience with children ranges from newborns to teens, asthmatic toddlers to full body casted babies with hip dysplasia and toddlers with severe food allergies. I believe keeping open lines of communication between the parents and myself are the most important, for me and the parents!
I'm active, love to be outside, play sports, ride bikes, and explore nature. I enjoy teaching through play and field trips. I'm an animal lover, so pets aren't a problem. If you have any more questions, feel free to message me!
Age Specific Experience
17 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Assist with setting a routine
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder
- Down Syndrome
- Premature Newborn
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Bladder and Bowel Assistance
- Blood Glucose Testing
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Lifting and Transferring
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Recreational Music or Art Therapy
- Sign Language
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 5/2/14
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling