Jan W. Nanny in Evansville, IN 47711.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 60
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
Hi! My name is Jan Williams. After teaching in a classroom for over 12 years, I started working as a nanny/babysitter last year. I loved teaching but working as a nanny lets me work with a smaller number of children at a time. I really enjoy being able to give so much one-on-one time and attention to each child.
I have degrees in Elementary education and Early Childhood Education and have taught special needs preschool, daycare, and elementary school.
I have not posted my references online to respect their privacy but will be happy to send them if requested.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Visual Impairment
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 8/14/14
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help