Wendy L. Nanny in Zionsville, IN 46077.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 56
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $15-$25 per hour
Thank you for taking the time to read my profile.
After five wonderful school years, my after school client family has out grown me. I am now available for the 2014-2015 school year. I might not be the youngest nanny you will consider, but I am young at heart and love to play, at the same time, tidying my clients home, cooking meals, etc. I take great pride in providing my client family complete peace of mind and the kids in my care think I'm pretty cool too.
I have a nice/clean/reliable/safe car.
I prefer to work in a gun free home.
I have excellent references at the ready.
Hope to here from you!
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Mental Illness
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Feeding Tube
- Grooming and Hygiene
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 10/10/14
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Tracie F. is a reference for Wendy L.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|