Nanny in Lenexa, KS 66219.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 31
- 3 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
I am a previous child care provider and have multiple years of child care experience. I worked as a child care assistant for two years with my mother who had her own in home day care. I was also a part time babysitter for a family with two young children for years.
I most recently took care of my newborn nephew full time for six months.
I am certified in CPR from the American Heart Association.
I enjoy children of all ages and feel very comfortable engaging with them at their level.
Age Specific Experience
3 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
2 to 3 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 2/28/14
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Sarah K. is a reference for Teaka W.||Relationship: Client||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Tamara T. is a reference for Teaka W.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|