Nanny in Wichita, KS 67208.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 66
- 30 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within three months
Preferred Rate $11-$15 per hour
Hello My name is Aunita;
I love and enjoy working and teaching children. We play and together do puzzles draw and such for a productive day.
I enjoy what I do and consider myself to be a trusted and compassionate caregiver. I've worked in the hospital and home environment with my clients. I do light cooking, can assist with bathing and be a companion as we. I'm attentative to the needs of the loved one, and have my own transportation.
In working in a wide range of needs, the rate of pay reflects the required needs within the job description.
I am a Christian and desire to give the best care possible to my clients.
I'm a very active 65 yr old lady, mother of four adult children and six grand children.
I live in Wichita, Ks. and willing to assist you with quality care to meet the needs of your loved one.
I have references to offer upon request.
I'm available for both day and night care giving.
Age Specific Experience
30 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder
- Delayed Speech
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Juvenile Diabetes
- Learning Disabilities
- Premature Newborn
- Sensory Integration Disorder
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
- Bed Baths
- Bladder and Bowel Assistance
- Blood Glucose Testing
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Feeding Tube
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Injection Assistance
- Insulin Injections
- Lifting and Transferring
- Mobility Assistance
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Recreational Music or Art Therapy
- Respiratory Care
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 4/2/17
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Social Studies