Nanny in Bardstown, KY 40004.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 25
- 8 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $9-$15 per hour
I nanny for two children that are 2 and 4 right now and also work at a day care in Bardstown. I however have went back to school fulltime and I'm wanting a more flexible schedule to work on school to become a teacher. So I have been trying to find different options to still work with children and leave the daycare. I love children and know I want to be in early childhood education field. I know people like knowing their children are safe and may not want them to attend daycares. Depending on pay I can travel farther if needed.
Age Specific Experience
8 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 2/26/14
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Social Studies
|Presley G. is a reference for Audrey D.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Weiland J. is a reference for Audrey D.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|