Nanny in Lexington, KY 40515.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 41
- 20 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $15-$25 per hour
I'm 40 years old. I've been a stay at home mom for 11 years. I have experience with all ages. I was a nanny in New Jersey when I was 19 for five years. I love kids of all ages.
I would care for your baby/child as if they were my own in my own home. Live in Hartland neighborhood near the park. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions.
Age Specific Experience
20 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Tube
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 1/4/16
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Angela B. is a reference for Amy S.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Susan F. is a reference for Amy S.||Relationship: Client||Join Now to Contact Reference|