Nanny in Louisville, KY 40241.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 37
- 20 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within two months
Preferred Rate $12-$15 per hour
Hi my name is Nicci, I'm 33 yrs old, married (with no children of my own) and have 15+ yrs experience with children of all ages as a babysitter or nanny.
The last job I had was working for a family in Louisville with 2 children for the last 5+ years, starting when the children were 5 months and 3 yrs old. I'm no longer needed by the family on a regular basis because both children are in full day school. My previous experience includes babysitting for friends and neighbors since I was about 14, children of all ages, up to 4 at a time. I was a nanny's assistant for a family with a 3 yr old girl and twin 10 month old boys while in high school.
I hope that I'll stand out from other candidates because I feel that I can offer you my maturity, experience, knowledge, and common sense because of dealing with many different children and families over the years. I am also very honest and reliable, which I believe you will find should we have to chance to talk and get to know one another.
I am also CPR/ first aid certified.
Please contact me with any questions.
Age Specific Experience
20 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Juvenile Diabetes
- Learning Disabilities
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 6/8/17
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Leslie B. is a reference for Nicole H.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Rita M. is a reference for Nicole H.||Relationship: Co-worker||Join Now to Contact Reference|