Nanny in Baton Rouge, LA 70816.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
Baton Rouge, LA
- Age 29
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within a month
Preferred Rate $12-$20 per hour
I've played a significant role in raising my 4 younger sisters. This gave me extensive experience with children from infancy to adolescence. I taught bible school and catechism to children in grades K-3 for 3 years. I served as a nanny/babysitter for many families for many years.
Caring for children has been a huge part of my life and is a big part of who I am. I have exceptional parenting skills and natural maternal instinct.
I have excellent references available!!
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 8/9/16
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help