Nanny in Lafayette, LA 70507.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 28
- 3 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
I a currently a junior at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette majoring in Child and Family Studies minoring in Psychology. I plan to open my own daycare one day. I have much experience with babysiting and being a nanny. I was a nanny for 3 young children 6 year old twins a boy and a girl and a 13 year old boy. I love and work well with newborns also. I love sports and being active. I have done gymnastics, dancing, softball, cheerleading and track throught high school, and this past year (2008-2009) i was a cheerleader at the university. I also love playing video games for those active little boys.
Age Specific Experience
3 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 5/5/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Joyce S. is a reference for Whitney W.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Niesha T. is a reference for Whitney W.||Join Now to Contact Reference|