Nanny in Arlington, MA 02476.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check Expired
Enhanced Background Check Expired 12/29/2016
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check Expired
Motor Vehicle Records Check Expired 12/26/2016
- Age 31
- 6 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within a month
Preferred Rate $18-$20 per hour
Hi/Sa was dee ka'
My name is Aey, 25 years old. I’m part time student at Quincy College. I have been babysitting for five years and very experienced about children since new born until 13 year-old. I also have certificate fro CPR training.
I used to work as Au Pair for 2 years. First year in Virginia took care of 3 kids, Girls 8 and 6 years old, and Boy 2 years old. Second years in MA, I took care of 3 Boys 5 and 3 year-old and Infant.
- Morning: start since 7am. – 5pm. I got them out from the bed, made breakfast, dropped them of at school and picked them up later.
- Afternoon: I usually plan afternoon activities for kids and drove them for the activities: library, museum, gym place, play date, park and other place. Sometime we have grandparents came along.
- Evening: I help them with homework. I made dinner, gave them a bath, changed clothes and diapers, read the book and put them to bed.
Therefore, I don’t mind to help out with light household such as laundry and cooking. I enjoy cooking especially Thai food.
I believe my background provides the skills you require for this position. I hope you will find this helpful in your search to find the right candidate who will meet your needs. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to the opportunity of meeting with you for an interview.
Apiradee Torrat (Aey)
65 Hillside Ave, Arlington, MA 02476
(857)345 5547/(339)3680223, firstname.lastname@example.org
(Tumble Tots; Childcare Experienced, Thailand )
Tumble Tots is Childcare Development to improve and learn the skill for child (6 months – 7 years) in the social. Business administration with expertise in customer service, sales and marketing support. Experienced in customer-facing positions in various industries, including interacting with customers from many other cultures. Well versed in counseling and conflict resolution.
(Au Pair, America)
Au Pair has provided me the techniques to take care of the children with appropriate styles in different places and situation. Including learn American cultural and improve English skill.
Skills Summary (Tumbel Tots, Thailand)
- Class leader
-Multi Cultural Customer Service
- Microsoft Office Suite and Internet Information Services
-General Office Skills
- Human Relations and Communication Skills
-Foreign Language: Thai (fluently)
-Microsoft Office: (Proficient): World, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
-Prepare the lesson plan
Thai Language Teacher (Volunteer) 2010 - Present
Boston Buddha Vararam (Temple), Bedford
- Work as teacher of Thai Language for elementary school children.
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of Thai community service and student affairs activities.
- Communicate with local media to promote temple programs.
- Informal advisor to Thai students who need help with visa or education issues.
The Rosato Family/ Tewksbury, MA (3 boys: newborn 3 and 5year-old) 2009-2010
- Changing diapers, getting them dress, feeding baby, prepare the meal
- Taking them for walk
- Planned activities for kids
- Taught kid how to swim/ ride a bike
- Helped with homework
- Driving them to school or activities
- Tried to write something that special and better than other babysitting which base on true story
The Weilenmann Family/ Arlington, VA (3 kids: boy 2, Girls 6 and 8 year-old) 2008-2009
- Prepared breakfast/lunch for 3 kids
- Organize kids' stuffs
- Organized and took care of kid clothes
- Prepare dinner for kids and family too in some occasion
- Doing laundry
- Taking care pet(Cat)
Educational Program (Volunteer) 2008
Jamestown School, VA; Global Awareness program by the American Institute for Foreign Study to bring multi-cultural understanding and appreciation into American classrooms
Quicy College , English Associate Degree Program 2011- Present
EC Boston English Center , Boston (ESL) Sep2010 - Dec2010
Boston Academy English Center , Boston (ESL) Dec2009 – Feb2010
Inlingua English Center , Virginia (ESL) Aug2008 – Dec 2008 Ramkhamhaeng University, Bangkok, Thailand 2003 - 2006
: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, (Services Industries, Hotel)
Age Specific Experience
6 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
My availability is valid through 4/14/12
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Earth Science
- Social Studies
|Juile A. is a reference for Aey T.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Georgia R. is a reference for Aey T.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|