Nanny in Attleboro, MA 02703.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 50
- 28 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $20-$35 per hour
To whom it may concern;
I am an experienced nanny that is looking for another gratifying position. In my 28+ years as a nanny, I have cared for infants up to tweens and each age is rewarding. I also have twin experience from ages newborn to 8 years old.
I believe in a loving and nurturing environment for children. An environment where kids can be themselves, while guiding them towards independence.
My goal as a caregiver, is to build a responsive relationship with children and form a positive and trusting environment for children. Also, to promote children’s Gross Motor, Fine Motor and Cognitive Development through routines and fun activities.
You can count on me to independently manage areas of responsibility without supervision. I am self-motivated, assertive, creative, and have superlative organization skills. I can assist in the smooth operation of a household and compliment the family unit.
While contributing to the functioning of a family and becoming an extended part of that family, I enjoy my leisure time for my own family and hobbies. I am mariied and have an adorable spirited 4 and a half year old daughter and two step children, 16 and 13 years old.
A few of the multifaceted activities that I enjoy are, biking, hiking, camping, photography, music, reading, museums and traveling.
I view my career as a serious profession and always give a 100% commitment. I am looking for another long term position in which I can settle and become a helpful part of the household unit.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Age Specific Experience
28 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Physical Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder
- Sensory Integration Disorder
Special Needs Services Experience
- Wilbarger Brushing Protocol
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 6/25/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Please C. is a reference for Jennifer L.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|