Kaley S. Nanny in Bedford, MA 01730. Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 25
- 8 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $15-$30 per hour
My name is Kaley,
First, I am a mother to a wonderful 2 year old boy. I am a very patient loving and caring woman . I have been working with developmentally disabled adults and children for over 8 years. I also attended Middlesex Community College, where I obtained a certified Nursing Assistant certificate.
I am CPR and FIRST AID certified.
I started off as a nanny for a boy whom had down syndrome. Then I worked as a trip director traveling all over the US. I traveled all over the US with developmentally disabled adults. Currently, I work part time as a
Case Manager for developmentally disabled adults and children.
I have plenty of references upon request.
Age Specific Experience
8 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Illness
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Sensory Integration Disorder
Special Needs Services Experience
- Assistance With Transportation
- Bed Baths
- Feeding Assistance
- Lifting and Transferring
- Mobility Assistance
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 7/1/14
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Checking answers
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Swimming Supervision
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling