Nanny in Belmont, MA 02478.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 31
- 8 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $12-$15 per hour
I am a 26 year old female currently living in Belmont, MA. I have a Bachelor's degree in Psychology/Mental Health from Plymouth State University, and a Master’s degree in Intercultural Relations from Lesley University. I am currently pursuing a Master's degree in Social Work at Salem State, with plans to become a mental health clinician.
For nearly 3 years I have worked in behavioral health counseling with children with a variety of special needs ranging from developmental disorders to chronic mental illnesses, in both classroom settings and residential facilities. I work well with all ages and have had the opportunity to work with infants, toddlers, elementary aged, and adolescents. I have experience as a live in nanny, live out nanny, homework helper, babysitter, housesitter, petsitter and have worked as a clerical aide in Belmont Public School’s special education dept.
I love spending time outside and staying active; I especially enjoy bike riding, rollerblading, hiking, and camping. I am also very education-focused and I love reading to/with children. I love spending time with children, especially my young cousins, and I love animals-I am fun loving and young at heart..but I find the safety of the ones cared for to be of utmost importance.
If you would like a copy of my resume or would like to know more about me, please don’t hesitate to contact me: 857-205-6304, LyndseyT.Grant@gmail.com.
Age Specific Experience
8 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Down Syndrome
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Mental Illness
- Mobility Challenges
- Pervasive Development Disorder
- Tourette Syndrome
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
- Bladder and Bowel Assistance
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Recreational Music or Art Therapy
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 7/25/2014
My availability is valid through 10/24/14
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Nancy M. is a reference for Lyndsey G.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Tia H. is a reference for Lyndsey G.||Join Now to Contact Reference|