Robin S. Nanny in Bernardston, MA 01337. Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 39
- 15 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$20 per hour
I have been providing loving and attentive care to children, from newborns to adolescents, and pets for over 10 years. I am also a mother of 3.
I believe in attachment parenting in the sense that I attend to people's needs and treat them with respect and dignity. I have experience with babywearing, homemade baby foods and cloth diapering. I do not use screentime while working.
Im also very immersed in the community and am happy to bring children to local playgroups/parks/storytimes etc.
I have a reliable minivan and am very flexible with days/times/last minute needs and/or cancellations.
I have listed myself as a Nanny but can do babysitting as well as pet care.
Age Specific Experience
15 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Illness
Special Needs Services Experience
- Assistance With Transportation
- Bed Baths
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 4/6/14
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies